Time for Some
Any time we see
Chad, he's always sporting the proud blue and grey (with a dash of yellow thrown
His closet must
look pretty repetitious after a while.
We decided, since
Chad's such a busy guy, to go on a virtual shopping spree at Old Navy and pick
out some threads for the guy.
How'd we do?
Oxford Shirt - we already know the guy looks hella
good in this color.
Belt - Might help snap up the race day outfit...and will match that big
honkin' Rolex watch
Shirt - Just imagine it says "Kiss Me, I'm Chad" on it.
Pants - He can totally work these on the catwalk
- For impressin' the ladies...
Trunks - Because *every* guy needs flowery board shorts
shirt - Because it wicks and "helps keep a body cool". Not that
he needs help there. (Go for the white, not the *gulp* grey and navy)
- De picked these out. Bear in mind she's been on pain medication lately.
Tee - Because the right boy can totally work this. We feel Chad can be
the right boy.
Shirt - Look! It's Frat!Boy Chad!
- Because girls love skater boys. Even if we don't admit it.
- Made for mechanics! Mike and the Mechanics! (Not that Chad is just a mechanic
- Stout. *snickers*
- Because they're pink. And men should be in touch with their feminine side
from time to time.
- For multiple clipboard storage and toteability.
Anytime you wanna
hit the mall, Mr. Knaus, give The Corrupted a call. We're so there.